Many times we need some ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEGES to make some changes in OS or to modify some files specially in Windows 7 .Enable Administrator Account in your pc by following tricks.
- Right-click on My Computer on Desktop and click on”Manage” option.
- You will see “Computer Management” window.
- You can also open it by pressing WINDOWS KEY+R or opening RUN from start menu and typing “compmgmt.msc“.
- Follow this directory “Local Users and Groups -> Users“.
- Right-click on “Administrator” account and select Properties.
- Un-check “Account is disabled” option and Apply it.
- Click on “Start -> All Programs -> Accessories“. Right-click on “Command Prompt” and select “Run As Administrator“.
- provide following command: net user administrator /active:yes
- And you are done now!. The Administrator account is now enabled.
- If you want to disable it again,replace “yes” with “no” in above command.Logoff and login again and you will now see an option for Administrator login!
CAUTIONS: Do NOT activate the hidden Administrator account until required.Because it is very useful in some EMERGENCY situations.When your current user get some problems or infected with some virus and you are not able to handle it you can press F8 when starting pc and choose COMMAND PROMPT and add those lines to activate ADMIN account.
CONTACT US IF AND PROBLEMS!!