If you wanted to manage your website content/files or manage any other FTP account without using any ftp client in Windows xp/vista/seven you just need to follow these steps!
STEP 1: Make your FTP portal!
- Go to My Computer .
- Do Right Click in blank screen and click on “Add a Network Location”
- Click on NEXT choose “Choose a Custom Network Location “
STEP 2: Configure It!
- Write your FTP account location like: ftp://example.com
- De-select Login Anonymously.
- Select a desired name for that network location.
- Click on Finish
If you want to manage files in better way using FTP-CLIENT I recommend you for FILE ZILLA .FileZilla is open source software distributed free of charge under the terms of the GNU General Public License.Which can be downloaded for Windows platform from here.
DISADVANTAGES :This Windows based Ftp manager is too slow and sometimes while copying or moving files we got error in Slow connections but it is OK for emergency situations.
Don’t Hesitate to Contact Us if have any Problems.